Essay Submission: In reflecting on my teaching experiences to date, I would say that the proprotion of teacher centered versus student centered lessons has been primarily student-centered. It is a gift of the CMP2 curriculum, and has allowed me to run my class via a wiki on days I have had a sub.
Essay Score: 1
Essay Feedback:
It must feel good to be able to recognize your teaching as being student centered.
Nice to use a curriculum that makes the student the priority.
Greg
Essay Submission: I was able to identify more than one authentic assessment to measure mastery of a single concept lesson when I wrote the rubric for the student-centered differentiated lesson.
Essay Score: 1
Essay Feedback:
Essay Submission: The rubric I created for my lesson clearly defined expectations and scoring for the assignment so that my students could actively participate in team-based learning.
Essay Score: 1
Essay Feedback:
Essay Submission: While working on this module I had success while doing something new involving familiarizing myself with legislation surrounding virtual schools. I was also able to share that information with colleagues of mine.
Essay Score: 1
Essay Feedback:
Glad to hear that. Take a look at the legislative audit on virtual charter schools.
http://www.legis.state.wi.us/lab/reports/10-3full.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment