Sunday, July 18, 2010

CED0599 Week 2

Week 1 was spent revisiting the work I have already done on my project and getting in the 'mode' of working again on it. I also had to think of this work in terms of the CED0599 course, and plan what it was I would specifically accomplish during the course itself, and how long I think it would take to accomplish each task.

In Week 2, I organized the slew of sticky notes and legal pad scratchings into a cohesive timeline of tasks and specify how I would work on the project objectives within the confines of this course.

I have spent a significant amount of time working on this project since last summer, and I still have a significant amount of work to do. Primarily, I intend to add two units of study to the course wiki, and as time allows, review, add to, and/or modify current resources, and create homework correction videos.

Completing all of this will continue as time allows after this course is over, and throughout the next school year, minimally.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who struggled to get back into the swing of things. It's amazying how that end of the school year really puts me into "Summer" mode. It sounds like your idea is awesome and will be very beneficial for you in the future. I look forward to seeing your project upon completion and wish you the best of luck in completing all that you wish to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete