Friday, February 6, 2009

Graphics Tool: Queeky.com

Ok, well, I actually had to revise my template HTML to make this animated drawing fit... ...THAT was interesting... ...I can't remember that last time I did any programming. It must be like riding a bike... There was also a problem with the HTML for the embedded object having mistakes in it. I couldn't fix them after several attempts, so I decided to try and retrieve the source code again. It took a couple of attempts... ...I really have no idea why... ...but the third time was the charm. Like the old adage says, "If at first you don't succeed...exceed the amount of time you should be spending on one assignment." ;)

2 comments:

  1. Well done Danelle, very creative use of what we are learning. Good work with the programming and the stick.. to... it....ness. My last experience with programming came in the 80's and it was with Fortran and we used Key punch so I am interested to learn all I can. I now know how to use the brackets and p for starting a paragraph and adding the backslash for ending one. I tried actually putting in the coding but then I received a message that said the HTML cannot be accepted so Baby steps..... I did not find that the graphic applications had that much to offer but maybe after reading and viewing more Blogs I will be armed with ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graphic - and HTML can be tricky when including in a blog or other page - so congrats!

    ReplyDelete