Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blog 4: Course End Reflection

How does this course, and its content connect to you? Is it useful information that will help you in the future? If so how? If not how might it be improved?

This course offered substantial hands-on, practical experience. What could have been dry text, diagrams, and charts, ended up being presentation-oriented research and real-life experiences.

I found the exercise of taking apart and documenting a computer intriguing, and researching and compiling presentations challenging. I am now working on troubleshooting a computer that crashed a couple of years ago. I am help up by the purchase of a Dell power switch, one that I can only obtain online to my knowledge. The presentations were challenging because I have a tendency to take the creative portion a bit too far for the time alloted. I have been disappointed with sharing the presentations as I have yet to find a satisfactory publishing option. Whether my links won't work or some of the text gets cut off, I have had troubles every time I published a presentation, reguardless of the publishing venue I took.

Overall, I actually enjoyed the learning I did through the duration of the course and would look forward to any similar learning opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment